Friday, December 3, 2010

What do U want from SANTA!


HAVE YOU BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE?

So fellow Scooterists, have you compiled your little Scooter Related Christmas Lists to annoy your family members?

Are they all like:

"Where the heck am I gonna find this stuff?"

and

"Why can't you just be normal like the rest of the family and want a six-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon and some beef jerky?"

What the heck, lets just go crazy here and see what come off the top of my head:

Okay - realistically it would be great to get:

1. A BV500 mid size windshield, because even tho it will crap up my scooters sexy lines, I am getting tired of being beat up by the wind.

2. Pink Goggles to be used with my new sparkly parade helmet.

3. An Element Bluetooth helmet.

Okay, now UNREALISTICALLY:

1. Aprilia Mana 800 automatic motorcycle, because there is only one place to go when your ride a BV500 and that is MOH POWER! Tho it looks like a B-Buster or a Pelvis Cracker, I'd give it a tumble.

2. Straight up MAGICAL UNICORN STYLE! A Sol Helmet! Of course available only in the Philipines or Korea or Bu-fu Land. NOT HERE!


4. Dragon Lights of course.


Whew! this can wear a body out! I think I leave it with that. I don't want Santa to have s stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment