Saturday, October 16, 2010

Arai Classic M Helmet Part Deux!!!

Oh Arai Open Face Helmet, little do you know what I have in store for you...

As you know, I got this semi-awesome Arai Classic M helmet from my sister & her husband. It is "semi-awesome" because the whole "open face thing" was not too appealing to me and the snap-on visor seemed flimsy and was very drafty.

However, upon reflection I have decided to keep the helmet and use it for my Patriot Guard rides and parades!

I love this idea because not only do I get to keep this very nice helmet from my sister, but I get to have it CUSTOM PAINTED!!!!!!

I have a few ideas regarding what I want.

1. Stars and Stripes, Patriotic with a quote regarding, "freedom" on it.



2. Pink with metallic flakes, with stars and stripes that says, "Free to Twinkle".

So I have a bit of noodling to do. I will use my usual painter, Marc Daniels of Psychoticair.com in Batavia Illinois. He is the one who custom painted my blue dragon scooter.

I am now in search of good quotes about "Freedom" They have to be short, because they have to fit on the back or around the entire helmet. This is what I have found so far:


2. "I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

3. "Free to Twinkle". (I am involved in a freedom ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earthbound stars. All we demanded was our right to twinkle. -Marilyn Monroe.)

I like the "Free to Twinkle" idea the best. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment