Friday, October 15, 2010

A Prayer for Bikes/Motorcycles/Scooters


Since I work for a catholic publishing company, whose owner is jewish, I am exposed to plenty of "religious-osity".

I started looking for a "Catholic Blessing of Bikes" becasue I thought that tho - my Blue Dragon is a decidely agnoistic creature, a blessing couldn't hurt.

So I googled it and found the following...nice huh:

Prayer of Bike Blessing

May God bless you and keep you safe on this machine.

May you meet encounter the risen Lord in your travels, in the freedom of the open road, the fellowship of other bikers and in each person you meet.

May the Lord be with you at home and on the road.

May He accompany you when you start on your many journeys:

May He fill your life abundantly with his many blessings;

May He keep all your riding safe.

May His mercy, grace and love shine upon your every road.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit

Pope ad from http://creativebits.org/vespa_scooter_ad_2


No comments:

Post a Comment