Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuscano Urban Lady Inuit Riding Jacket

Happy Birf-day to Meh!

As I wrote in a previous post, I received a new riding jacket from my BF for my 50th birthday. It arrived a few days ago and I finally had the chance to try it out, after Customs released it !!! (FYI- order something over $250.00 internationally and they want to KNOW about it and YOU!) 

It was just a matter of a few emails, a few faxes, and my jacket was released into the United States!

First off, looks = 10
I pinch myself because this jacket is a dream. Light and warm with plenty of buttons, zippers and length to keep any lady rider feeling safe, snug and dare I say it... a wee bit sexy?


Forgive me if I dork it up a bit, but I did this so you can see the actual length of the jacket....


really, that was the ONLY reason I did that..you believe me, right?


The jacket comes with shoulder and elbow armor that you have to put in..a zipper and buttons, and a snuggly snap-on hood. The collar zips all the way up under your jaw and buttons tightly to keep out the wind. So you don't seem to need a neck tube. And the POCKETS!! = AWESOME. Deep and wide and easy to get in and out of, with plenty of them.

The material is fairly light and flexible. All-in-all, it is light and warm and I love the length. The ONLY thing missing are those awesome wind cuffs that GOGO gear has in their jackets. Those things are awesome and I would encourage all riding jacket manufacturers to install them into their products.

This jacket is so well designed, bright and light you can wear it while shopping or just casually going out dog walking, movies etc.. Everyone seems to love the look, including me.

So a big thumbs up for the Tuscano Urbano Lady Inuit jacket all the way from the UK! Thanks BF, you ROCK! 

But please, can you leave my Hello Kitty neck tube alone?









No comments:

Post a Comment