Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Franny's Last Ride



I love stories. I love hearing about other peoples lives and experiences, whether it is fiction, reality, historical or a fricking comic book. I am endlessly interested in listening to other peoples experiences.

I was recently listening to NPR and a segment called, "Moth Theater". This is a segment of storytellers, from all over the world, all walks of life. Telling stories.

My BF said to me, "Why do you want to listen or read things that will make your cry?"

"Because it's a part of life. There is something within the sadness, so sweet, so triumphant, it has to be experienced. My life is sweeter and richer for hearing it".

To which he said, "Whatever".

Click on the link below and just listen.


http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/themothpodcast/~3/CabTJi5LxLY/moth-podcast-mike-destefano.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment