Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trip to Missouri


It's a classic!

Missouri is a beautiful state, with rolling hills and tons of motorcycles. They even have signs cautioning motorists to look twice for bikes.


I spent a couple days there, and unfortunately, I did not ride there. I drove. But I couldn't help but notice the many Harley Davidson stores along Highway 44 as well as the many Harley bikes along the way.

Seems like everyone in Missouri who rides, rides a Harley and they are all unique and different. I have to smack myself for not taking enough photos. I didn't want to piss any bikers off by hanging around their bikes too long. Plus I was making the people I was traveling with crazy with all my picture taking.

Remember to take photos when you take trips, you never know what little treasures you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment