Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sketchy Scooter Moves...


Don't do this at home!

Okay -
We all do it. We all take advantage of our 2 wheel transport in heavy traffic.
Some more than others.

I have several "sketchy scooter moves" that I employ daily. Now, I would NEVER do this in my car, but I usually do this on my scooter.

1. Riding to the end of a lane and moving over at the last minute. Let's face it people, standing in a lane of merging traffic is not what its about. It's a pain in the a$$ standing in a line of cars and trucks as they sloooowly merge to the left during rush hour.

Me: I just ride up on the right and swing over, usually in front of a slower car or truck... Do it pi$$ people off??

uh YEAH!

Will some people try to block you?

uh YEAH!

But I can usually get around them anyway.. HATERS! go drink ur HATER-ADE!

The other day there was a HUGE accident on I-55. A truck was on its side and over three lanes. After waiting for sooo long, I zoomed over to the shoulder and actually rode up the shoulder to the accident and then zoomed around it.

I would never do anything like this in my car. But on my scooter, yeah, I'm a rebel.


1 comment:

  1. Holy crap that video made me squeamy. Here are some words I would use to describe the dude on the scooter - 1) TEMPORARY CITIZEN. 2) toeless 3). DUMB-ASS 4) Scooter-tard. 5) ouch 6) road rash King 7) skin grafts 8) multiple broken bones 8) Dead 9) ASS-TARD

    I've been lucky on my commutes no waiting in traffic, it's ok as long as it's not raining.

    ReplyDelete